Monday, 31 May 2010

Beauty Spot

Eye opening make-up transformation video.

I forget how it came up, but yesterday I was discussing the subject of make-up with my housemate, who appeared to be under the impression (in a harmless way) I wasn't wearing much. Little did he know, I have to wear foundation to cover my spots and blemishes and in wearing it my pores become clogged which creates more spots which necessitates the use of more foundation. It's a vicious circle, perfected and perpetuated by the beauty industry.

In total, I was actually wearing liquid foundation, concealer, matte mousse foundation, eyeliner (liquid and pencil), mascara, lip balm, lipstick and I think there were two types of eyeshadow blended but that disappeared fairly quickly. Excessive? If I hadn't been wearing all that though he would've been as shocked as if I hadn't been wearing any clothes.